Sunday 16 September 2012

Thank You!

At a Loss for Words

I have been busy today,  listing things for sale that we no longer need.  It's a great excuse to declutter and finally Sienna is letting me part with some of her outgrown toys.  She is being very mature about this and we have really needed a toy box clean-out for some time.  Well, I listed some things and then I thought I just check out my blog for a bit and see if there were any further comments for me to respond to.  As soon as I got here I was notified of some donations that had come in.  Thank you just doesn't seem to be strong enough to show each of you how much I appreciate your help. 

 I wish I had a stronger word for something like this.  Saying "Thank You" to somebody who holds the door for you and then saying "Thank You" to somebody who goes way out and donates to a child's future...it just doesn't seem like the right word combination for such a big thing.  Until I find the right way to thank you I will just use these words from the bottom of my heart, in every language I can say them in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment