Saturday 22 September 2012

Updated Wish List

Here is an updated wish list for Jedi.  I was planning on buying as much stuff as I could used but while browsing the ads on kijiji I got a bit worried about getting something unsafe or possibly something that was used with an ill dog.  I just can't take the risk.  I will buy things used ONLY if I know where that have come from.  Here is the update list with some additions..

Jedi Wish List

2 crates (Ordered at a local store)
Collar (not choke) PURCHASED
6 foot leash (donated by Cay's Knotty Things)
Stainless steel food/water dishes size large
dog travel water bottle
heavy duty nail clippers
slicker brush (purchased)
sturdy dog chew toys
dog shampoo
dog blanket for crate (x2)
clicker (purchased)
2 baby gates
20 foot training leash
service dog in training jacket (purchased)
metal puppy play yard (gates that attach together)
2 crate floor pads to fit large crate
1 crate cover
stainless steel dishes that attach to crate

If anyone local sees some good sales on items that I have listed I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.  The wholesale company we found won't ship to Canada.  Thanks so much for everyone's support.  Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I got your leash covered Sam. I can make collars as well if you need one for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Cayleigh! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete