Thursday 15 November 2012

Welcome Home Jedi and Griffin

We are so thrilled that our family has grown by two more furry friends.  Everyone is settling in beautifully and I have to say that these pups have amazing personalities!  Here they are..

Masonridge's Jedi Spirit



Masonridge's Griffin Forest


Both puppies are doing incredibly well.  They had their first set of shots on Monday and today they finished their final deworming medication.  River is adjusting to them very well and only barks when they try to nurse on her.  LOL  The puppies are getting to understand that River doesn't have milk. 

One picture that I took just melts my heart.  It is a picture of Jedi giving Sienna wonderful eye contact at the same time as kisses.  It melts my heart and will be a "must have" picture in the book I am writing.  Here it is...

Our journey begins now...let the training begin.  These little sweeties are very smart so I bet they will have some fun stuff to show each of you soon.

Thank you again for all of your support!  We appreciate all of you so much!

Samantha & Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment